Agile and Scrum For Managers, On-Demand and Self-Paced
This is not only just for managers, but for anyone looking to expand their practical Scrum and Agile skills in an easy-to-understand, actionable manner! All in an action packed 90-minutes!
Check out the free preview videos!
Don't Want to Read? Check Out the Video!
About this Course
In this course, we will cover the basics of Scrum, including the values, roles, events, and artifacts. We will also delve into advanced topics such as how management fits in at the organizational level. The course is self-paced and can be accessed anytime, anywhere, making it convenient for busy people like you. With a combination of theoretical knowledge and practical examples, you will learn how to effectively apply Scrum principles in your team and ensure successful project delivery.
How Long is This Course?
This course is about 90 minutes in length, total. It is broken into eight chapters, and a total of 42 lessons. Each lesson is three to five minutes in length.
What's the Cost?
The lifetime cost for the class is $79 USD. Yes, you will have lifetime access, which means my lifetime, so about 25 more years, and lets be real, at that point this will be all done by robots, so why not register now?
Who is this Course For?
This course is designed for managers, but is good for anyone, from any industry or domain who are looking to adopt the Scrum framework within their teams. Whether you are new to Scrum or already have some experience, this course will provide you with valuable insights and techniques that will help you become a successful Scrum manager. It is also suitable for project managers, team leads, agile coaches, and anyone else who wants to gain a comprehensive understanding of Scrum.
What You Will Learn
By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of Scrum and its core concepts. Some of the key topics covered in this course include:
- How a manager can support multiple Scrum teams
- What is different between Scrum and Agile
- The values, principles, and mindset behind Scrum
- The accountabilities (roles) within a Scrum team, including the Product Owner, Scrum Master, and the Developers
- The events that make up the Scrum framework, such as Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, and Sprint Review
- The artifacts used in Scrum, such as the Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, and Increment
- Techniques for effectively managing a Scrum team and ensuring successful project delivery
How You Will Benefit
By completing this course, you will gain valuable skills and knowledge that will benefit both you and your team. Some of the key benefits include:
- Enhanced understanding of Scrum and its principles, enabling you to effectively implement it within your team
- Improved collaboration and communication among team members, leading to increased productivity
- Better project management skills, resulting in timely and successful delivery of products
- Increased adaptability and flexibility to changes, as Scrum promotes an agile and iterative approach to project management
Mitch was an awesome trainer and coach! Beyond foundational concept building, he integrated mind-opening interactive social experiments which really provided learners with a frame of reference for Agile Methodologies. A day after taking Mitch’s course, I was placed on a new project. I was able to apply what I learned immediately, and I’m already seeing a return on my investment. I would definitely sign up for another course or seminar with him. Mitch’s engaging and personable approach to teaching is seemingly unparalleled.
I attended the Scrum Master training which Mitch was the trainer. He prepared the materials and contents very well. Class was controlled at a comfortable pace, with some interesting activities which helped a lot for students to understand Scrum concepts and importance. I highly recommend Mitch’s training to anyone who’s interested or would like to know more about Scrum!
I took a Certified Scrum Product Owner class that Mitch held in Copenhagen in September 2019. Mitch had it all organized so well, started out with good energy and was excellent at presenting and illustrating the points that he wanted us to see and understand. He managed to adjust his plans for the two days according to the number of questions that arose and the feedback we gave him without giving the impression that we missed out on something important. He is someone who sees and engage in his audience. It was a real pleasure being in his class and I am sure any of his classes are very well worth taking.